[OPLINTECH] wireless printing @ libraries

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Tue Feb 9 09:22:48 EST 2016

Hi Fred,

We are a Pharos library for in house printing and computer reservation. We use their mobile print product for wireless and remote printing. Users can go to the Web interface, upload their document, and then print it out at any one of our locations.

You can see it's interface @ http://print.libraryvisit.org

Tom

Tom Casey
Technology Director
Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County
330.744.8636 x 51610