[OPLINTECH] Looking for AiO computer for Self-Checkout

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Thu Jan 21 13:22:31 EST 2016

I was wondering if some people from the IT department of their library could recommend a great All-In-One computer for self-checkout machines. We will be using Envisionware for the software and this will first our 1st Self-Checkout machine in our system. As I was doing my research I came across the company "ELO" and was wondering if anyone knows why their AiO touchscreen computers are so expensive say compared to HP, Dell, Lenovo. Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr.
IT Service Manager
Auglaize County Public District Library System
203 S. Perry St.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895
Ph: 419-738-2921
Fax: 419-738-5168