[OPLINTECH] Windows 10?

Ruchie Rice rrice at fcdlibrary.org
Wed Jul 6 12:31:21 EDT 2016

"Note to anyone upgrading with Deep Freeze: DF must be completely removed from the machine before you upgrade. If you don't it will severely break it and will most likely require a wipe and reload." Thanks for adding that Colleen, I second that...learnt it the hard way during testing.

Ruchie Rice
IT Coordinator
Fairfield County District Library
740-6532745
www.fcdlibrary.org<http://www.fcdlibrary.org/>

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one" - Neil Gamain