[OPLINTECH] Windows 10?

sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Wed Jul 6 12:28:51 EDT 2016

I have upgraded to Windows 10 on all staff systems but am still using
Windows 7 on publics. I had hoped to upgrade the publics since they are
fairly new, but Intel and/or Microsoft did not write a Windows 10 driver
for the graphics accelerator that my boards use. No problems with Windows
10 so far. Note to anyone upgrading with Deep Freeze: DF must be completely
removed from the machine before you upgrade. If you don't it will severely
break it and will most likely require a wipe and reload.

Colleen Sandusky
Network Administrator
Loudonville Public Library
sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org