[OPLINTECH] Thin Clients?

jdarby at mrcpl.org jdarby at mrcpl.org
Wed Jun 22 12:59:07 EDT 2016

All,
        Depending on how you define "thin clients". We had a Fog server that I used to PXE boot a customized version of [ Porteus Kiosk ]( http://porteus-kiosk.org/ ) Linux to our OPACs. That server died and issues with tftpd have forced me to use CDs however I am still actively looking into setting it up again, the ease of managing 20 OPACs in one place is well worth the effort.
[  ]( http://porteus-kiosk.org/ )