[OPLINTECH] SSD size for Windows 10

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Jun 27 13:13:44 EDT 2016

Intel had some 180GB drives for a while. That was a comfortable size/price.
Not sure if they're still available.

128GB is probably OK, though, I'd think. I'm definitely leery about too
small SSDs myself, having had to deal with 40GB drives running Windows 7.
The bloat is just too much for them in recent couple of years!

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools

**  Sent from my Android phone  **