[OPLINTECH] SSD size for Windows 10

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Tue Jun 28 10:27:56 EDT 2016

Here at the Auglaize County Library System we have went to the new Intel NUC computers and love them. You can pick your own m.2 SSD stick as well as the RAM that goes into it. I have purchased Windows 10 64-bit and a 128GB M.2 SSD stick and have plenty of room left for updates over time. We have had some for a couple of months now with no problems at all. Dan, we also use these for our Circulation desk computers and self-check machines.

Hope that helps,

[Logo Resized]
203 Perry Street Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Fred Miller Jr