[OPLINTECH] Intel NUC (and other tiny form factor PCs)

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jun 28 11:32:06 EDT 2016

Yeah, I haven't had a problem with theft in the past either, but since the
NUCs are so tiny and they just slide on/off the VESA mount with ease, I'm
thinking that someone could easily disconnect the cables and slip the thing
into their backpack inside of a few seconds. I'm not as concerned about the
circ desks and other high-traffic areas, but in a lab or a quiet study room
or even in a less visible or less traffic area, it could be really tempting.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*