[OPLINTECH] Intel NUC (and other tiny form factor PCs)

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Tue Jun 28 11:36:53 EDT 2016

Chad,
I agree about being tempted when in a lab situation. I’m not sure if I would want something like this in a lab environment unless there was a security system in place (cable, cameras, etc…). Will probably go with a security cable of some kind for the ones we have now. Who knows in the next 10 years maybe everyone will be using VR to connect to the internet. Hmmm.

Thanks,

[Logo Resized]
203 Perry Street Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Fred Miller Jr