[OPLINTECH] ECOT login issues

sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Wed Nov 2 12:57:24 EDT 2016

Is or has anyone been having login issues with ECOT? Can get to the main
page without a problem but the login screen will not connect. It doesn't
work on both our public and staff network; limited or admin user. We use a
different virus protection for public and staff, so rules that out. Public
runs through a different router so not that.

 Has to be something in our firewall. All the services are running that
they require (according to their site). I've made sure port 65444 is open.
Emailed them, no response. Called tech support today and they didn't have
an answer or even a suggestion, which is pretty scary.

 Thanks,
Colleen Sandusky
 Loudonville Public Library