[OPLINTECH] Public Internet computer session length?

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Mon Nov 7 11:21:13 EST 2016

Hi,

We have the computers set to one hour sessions as the default. These sessions will continue indefinitely if no one is waiting.
Once there is a queue, patrons that have been using the computers for over an hour are given ten minutes to finish their session and are then logged off.
We also have some fifteen minute express computers.

Tom