[OPLINTECH] Public Internet computer session length?

Ed Worso ed.worso at geaugalibrary.info
Mon Nov 7 11:25:23 EST 2016

Here's something to be considered: standardizing what "a session" means. In
other words, the state report and LJ should list hours of public computer
use with one hour as the measure. That would allow consistency of measure
for all locations so there isn't an opportunity of inflating numerical
values by limiting sessions to 15 minutes but allowing unlimited sessions.

For your consideration.

Edward Worso
Director
Geauga County Public Library