[OPLINTECH] Send message to patron computer

Dan Will danwill at meigslibrary.org
Mon Oct 17 14:21:10 EDT 2016

Hi all,

    It seems to me that there was a program (years ago & my grey matter is
failing me) that allowed a staff member to send a message to a patron that
in effect blocks their use and informs them that they have been flagged for
viewing in-appropriate content. We all know that pictures sent in email and
from other locations cannot be filtered with the name of the file. So this
is a way to warn patrons.

    Any ideas would be helpful as I'm not sure just how to create this query
for Google.   J

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

danwill at meigslibrary.org

740.992.5813

The difference between fiction and non-fiction? ......

Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy