[OPLINTECH] Color Laser

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu Sep 1 12:11:08 EDT 2016

Was wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with brother MFC or HLL color laser printers at their library location? I'm looking for a printer that will allow staff to print to it via Ethernet line and patrons to print via wireless or mobile printing. Suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks,
Fred Miller Jr
IT Service Manager
T: 419-738-1215 | E: fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org<mailto:fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org>

I only have trouble with Brother printers.

I have deployed two(2) of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828415242  (my price was better, so shop around {SHI.com<http://shi.com>, CDWG, etc).

Tim