[OPLINTECH] Will we see you this Thursday at #OLC16?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Sep 26 15:23:50 EDT 2016

We'll actually be at the Ohio Library Council Convention & Expo all three
days (and you can corner Karl, Laura and/or Stephen regularly at our booth,
#219), but we're REALLY hoping to see you all on Thursday at 4:15. That's
when we do our annual update and let you know what's been going on and
what's coming down the pipe...sometimes, literally, since we'll also be
talking about the OPLIN network.

Heck, you never know what Karl is going to say, so for that alone you'll
probably want to come, right?

​

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)