[OPLINTECH] New OPLIN Executive Director

Stephen Hedges via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Fri Aug 11 14:35:53 EDT 2017

This morning, the OPLIN Board named Don Yarman as the new OPLIN
Executive Director effective at the beginning of October. Many of you
know Don well, but for those who don't, Don is the Deputy Director at
Delaware County District Library and a former OPLIN staff member and
interim director who is very familiar with all aspects of OPLIN
operations.

Don's first week on the job will coincide with the OLC Convention and
Expo in Dayton, so if you're attending the Convention, please stop by
Expo booth 407 or catch Don in the hallways and congratulate him. If
you can, also plan to attend the OPLIN Update session at the
Convention for a complete OPLIN status report.

I am confident that OPLIN will thrive under Don's leadership. Please
join me in welcoming Don (back) to the OPLIN organization.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network