[OPLINTECH] Android tablet kiosk software for PAC's

Chapin Longden via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Mon Aug 14 12:23:41 EDT 2017

I don't recall whose recommendation it was, but we installed the trial version of SureFox for testing and it seems to be working quite well.

Easy to install and set up, no more difficult than configuring IE or Chrome. A bit clunky to navigate the menus and settings, but not too confusing.

If you have multiple devices, the program also allows you to save settings to the cloud so once you get your initial device set up, you can import the same setup on multiple devices.

Pretty handy overall.

Chapin Longden,
Reference Librarian
Henderson Memorial Public Library