[OPLINTECH] Computer Replacement/Cycling

Dan Nixon wplnixonrd at outlook.com
Mon Feb 6 13:50:02 EST 2017

http://www.globalgoved.com/
[http://images.highspeedbackbone.net/homepage/promotions/sliders/620x240_power-of-education.jpg]<http://www.globalgoved.com/Indexglge.asp?>

Global Gov/Ed - Discount Computer Hardware and Software Center<http://www.globalgoved.com/Indexglge.asp?>
www.globalgoved.com
Since 2002, PCMG has been a leading provider of IT products, services, and solutions to government agencies, educational institutions, and healthcare facilities.

Dan
Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County

Hi, I was wondering where other libraries generally go to buy their new computers.  Previously, we've used places like SHI and CDW as well as other retailers like Amazon and NewEgg, but I was wondering if anyone had other places they liked to shop or if anyone went directly to the in-house sales department of any particular company.

Thanks,

Jordan Cooper
Technology Associate
Athens County Public Libraries