[OPLINTECH] Help Requested

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Feb 13 11:24:39 EST 2017

Hello all,

Happy Monday.  I have a request for you today. I need your help in testing
a configuration we are exploring here at OPLIN. It will only take a minute
of your time and will help us out tremendously.

On your cell phone, *using your cellular network (ie, not Wifi)* please go
to http://oplin.org/proxytest

That's it! There's no need to do anything else; your IP, browser and the
successfulness of the proxy will be recorded. You will either get a
connection time out or a success message.  We are trying to get a test from
as many different wireless carriers as possible so please pass this message
along.

Thanks for helping out!
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager