[OPLINTECH] UPDATE: Novelist Links

Mandy Knapp via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Fri Feb 17 14:24:35 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to let you know that we have updated
the links for the various packages of NoveList. Please note that there is
not a state-wide subscription to NoveList: this is a resource that your
library would purchase either on your own or as part of a consortium.

1. If your library subscribes to NoveList, click on the link on your
library's website. If you are able to access NoveList, then you do not need
to make a change.

2. If you are not able to access NoveList through the link on your
library's webpage, click on the following links:

   - NoveList http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/novelist
   - NoveListPlus http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/NovelistPlus
   - NoveList K-8 http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/novelistk8
   - NoveListPlus K8 http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/NovelistPlusK8

3. Now that you know the correct link, you can update the link on your
library's website.

For a list of all links, please see
http://www.oplin.ohio.gov/content/how-link-oplin-databases. Please let me
know if you have any other questions.