[OPLINTECH] email not delivered

Joe Knueven via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue Jun 20 11:31:22 EDT 2017

Thank you Karl.  This gives me something to look into in addition to/beyond endlessly looking through blacklists.  By the by Chad, I got a good laugh about the end of your response, however, I also don’t think I’ve ever seen this behavior from any of the oplin lists, and thinking about what Karl said, both lists where I’ve had this problem are hosted by the same entity, which definitely gives me something to go on.

To make sure I am specific enough to Chad’s question, the behavior is like this:

If I send an email to the list from O365, many/most recipients receive the email, some never do
If I send an email to the list from gmail, everyone receives it every time I have tried.

I know their list is sending them as “From listservname at listservdomain.org<mailto:listservname at listservdomain.org> on behalf of yada yada yada”  so they are at least partially doing that correctly..

Again, thank you Karl.

Have a good everyone.

Joe

Joseph Knueven, Director