[OPLINTECH] Library PAC computer equipment

Fred Miller Jr via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Mon May 8 12:03:49 EDT 2017

Looking for ideas on upgrading PAC computers? We only use them to access information within our catalog and our online calendar and I don't like the idea of purchasing a whole computer setup and not using the full potential of the computer. We have had thin Clients in the past and I don't really like them since they have trouble displaying our HTML page that was set up. A small footprint would be great. Thought about going to the Intel NUC's. Thoughts and ideas welcome.

Thanks,

[Logo Resized]
203 Perry Street Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Fred Miller Jr