[OPLINTECH] [OPLINLIST] OPLIN Core Changes and the Path Forward

Chad Neeper via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Tue May 30 13:33:36 EDT 2017

We've come a long way since 300 baud modems, haven't we!
I might take the opportunity to say that's great news and thank you and the
rest of the OPLIN team for all of your hard work.

But, really, it just makes me jealous and sad. So...      :-p

LOL!

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*