[OPLINTECH] Required OPLIN E-rate forms from ALL libraries

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Dec 7 10:08:59 EST 2018

Hello all--

Just a reminder to fill out this form if you have not already done so. It's
easy: from any library computer, go to https://oplin.org/erate and follow
the instructions there. (You must be in the library to access this site.)

Let me know if you have any questions or issues,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252
Fax:  614 -728 -5256