[OPLINTECH] Windows Automatic Update Issue

Technology Coordinator techco at acdl.info
Wed Oct 17 12:24:53 EDT 2018

Our Windows 10 based laptops also can not allow for automated updates. I
occasionally will thaw one laptop, run all updates, then clone (using
Clonezilla) that image to the other identical laptops. Ensuring that your
copy of DeepFreeze is the most recent is crucial.

On your thawed computer, I would try this
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors to
correct your Windows update issues.

Of note, Deep Freeze for Mac will not work with Mojave. Their ETA for
correcting this is about a month out.

Side suggestion/question, have you looked into Deep Freeze Enterprise? I
have not used it yet but it seems promising. Has anyone on OPLINList used
If so, how do you like it?

Thank you,
Mark

Mark Sanzotta | Technology Coordinator

Ashtabula County District Library

4335 Park Ave, Ashtabula, OH 44004

440.990.2339 (office)

Ashtabula Branch 440.997.9341 | Geneva Branch 440.466.4521

*www.acdl.info <http://www.acdl.info>*

*Gather, Read, Discover, Transform*