[OPLINTECH] DeepFreeze vs. Reboot Restore RX Pro

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Oct 22 12:53:27 EDT 2018

As an add-on to Lisa's question, I'd be curious to know if anyone has
experience with *both* Deep Freeze and Reboot Restore (formerly Drive
Vaccine), which product you ended up with, and why?

I've always just used DF.  For years, it was the only program of this type
that operated at a hard drive/block level, which is what made it close to
bulletproof. The file-level attempts (ala Windows SteadyState) weren't as
robust. But by now, DF probably has some competition from other products...

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*