[OPLINTECH] Looking for Wireless Barcode Scanner Recommendations

Travis McAfee Travis.McAfee at waylibrary.info
Mon Dec 9 10:20:46 EST 2019

Greetings!

I am replacing the barcode scanners at our Circulation Desk and was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for one that is currently in their production environment.  I’m having a hard time evaluating them based off of product reviews so I’m really looking for first hand approval from the library world.  Ideally it would fit the following criteria:

-wireless (charging on a dock is perfect)
-fast
-capable of reading most cell phone screens

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Travis McAfee
Systems Administrator
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH  43551

Voice:  (419) 874-3135 x103
Fax:     (419) 874-6129
Email:   travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info<mailto:travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info>
Web:  http://www.waylibrary.info<http://www.waylibrary.info/>

“The opinions expressed do not reflect Way Public Library policies or procedures.”