[OPLINTECH] RiseVision Alternatives?

Jenn Slone jslone at crcpl.org
Thu Dec 12 11:58:54 EST 2019

CRCPL is currently using RiseVision for three digital displays in our system.  We use a mix of text and image widgets, as well as an RSS feed displaying our meeting room reservations and library events, to help direct patrons when they enter the library.

Apparently, RiseVision is going to begin charging to use those widgets January 1.  They are only allowing URL widgets, which doesn't help us much.

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to RiseVision, or a method to export our Demco (Sign Up and Spaces) feeds to the signage?

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer Slone

Access Team Leader

Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library

(740) 702-4103 | jslone at crcpl.org<mailto:jretherford at crcpl.org>

[1529095785520_crcpl-250x75.gif]