[OPLINTECH] History of Gaming

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Fri Dec 13 10:52:54 EST 2019

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has done a history of
gaming program in their libraries? We're going to do one at the end of
next month and I thought I'd see if anyone has done one and willing to
share ideas and/or what they did. We have a local collector of consoles
that will be bringing in his collection for people to look at and we
plan to have an open gaming time following our discussion. The title of
the program is:

*BEFORE ZELDA: AN INTERACTIVE HISTORY OF GAMING*

Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd like to share, I'm open to it.
**

Thanks,

Tyson Horton

IT Manager

Williams County Public Library

107 East High Street

Bryan, OH 43506

www.mywcpl.org <http://www.mywcpl.org/>

*/_This message and any response to it may constitute a public record
and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it._/*