[OPLINTECH] AV and Ransomware

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jun 14 12:11:08 EDT 2019

Forgot to link to AV Comparatives, which you might find very useful:
https://www.av-comparatives.org

Also, +1 on Phil

Also....I've been playing with Brave browser <https://www.brave.com> for
the past couple of months. I was an exclusive Chrome user for years. It
took me less than a day to realize that I'm not going back to Chrome. It's
very likely that I'll eventually start installing it at my libraries as a
safer, 1:1 drop-in alternative to Chrome.

2 more cents,

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*