[OPLINTECH] Offsite backup software

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Mon Mar 11 10:30:07 EDT 2019

Good Morning Everyone,

Was wondering what other library systems are using for their offsite backups? We were moving our offsite backups to USB drives and then switching them out every week. We have looked at trial cloud software with a 14 day retention and I feel $67 a month can add up very quickly over time. Maybe I'm wrong and that's on the cheaper side.

We're using a FreeNas Mini 2.0 NAS storage box for our disaster recovery backup currently. Our offsite backups size is relatively small and it's just for our File Server and SQL Server.

Comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

[Logo Resized]
203 Perry Street Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Fred Miller Jr