[OPLINTECH] Laptop Charging Cart Question

Joshua Ashworth JAshworth at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Wed Mar 6 13:49:46 EST 2019

Hi Tom,

We have tried a range of laptop carts over the past few years and I am partial to the Bretford CUBE Cart Mini when the budget allows:

https://www.bretford.com/product/cube-cart-mini

Our primary use is to secure and charge devices when not in use. So the carts do not move between branches and typically stay in the same spot.

Thanks,
Josh

[cid:image001.png at 01D4D423.7582D780]

JOSHUA ASHWORTH