[OPLINTECH] Hard drive size for Windows 10 public computers

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Wed Mar 13 20:50:09 EDT 2019

Will a 256 GB hard drive be big enough to last 5 years of Windows 10
updates on a public computer?  I say 5 years because that is usually my
replacement cycle.  My concern is with the size of Windows 10 updates over
a 5 year period.  I know that Windows 10 feature updates have been pretty
big.  I wish you didn't have to install the feature updates.  Microsoft
Office, AV, Chrome, Firefox, and DeepFreeze are about the only things that
will be installed.

Should I purchase public computers with 256 GB or 512 GB hard drives?

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main Street