[OPLINTECH] Hard drive size for Windows 10 public computers

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:26:11 EDT 2019

I know Chad will jump in but my own experience is:

My MSI Laptop is 128GB SSD and will be 3 years old 4/30/19
It has much, much more s/w installed than your thinking of, except DF of course.

Fully updated and has 32 GB free.
Although I would like 256GB.

Actually for yours, a 128GB would probably be sufficient --- IMHO

What say you Chad?

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)
neeperro at gmail.com

Doing Genealogy at:
Community Library
Sunbury, Ohio