[OPLINTECH] Helpdesk and asset management software

CJ Stephens cstephens at crcpl.org
Wed May 1 11:42:58 EDT 2019

We use Spiceworks for our helpdesk ticketing system and tend to like it quite well. We have it setup so that the end-user only has to send an email to an address that we established and it automatically generates the ticket in Spiceworks, this lowers the learning curve and makes it more user friendly.

Thanks,

CJ Stephens
Information Technology Manager
Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library
(740)702-4116 | cstephens at crcpl.org<mailto:cstephens at crcpl.org>
[crcpl-310x90]<http://www.crcpl.org/>