[OPLINTECH] Helpdesk and asset management software

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed May 1 11:17:53 EDT 2019

Have you looked into Spiceworks?  I briefly eval'ed it a year or so ago,
but don't use it myself. As I recall, it is highly extensible and probably
incorporates modules and features that might do what you need it to do. I
bumped elbows with a small It company a few months ago that seems to have
built their business model around Spiceworks...or at least leverages it
pretty heavily for their remote IT support: everything from anti-virus to
workstation/server inventory. Not certain about ticketing, but I'd be very
surprised to learn it DIDN'T have a ticketing feature/module.

Might be worth looking into.

HTH,

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*