[OPLINTECH] SSDs have quit working?

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:56:25 EDT 2019

FWIW Chad didn't mention these.

Are 3,4 & 5 in an area not under observation, where a patron could be doing
something?
Is USB and other device booting inhibited?
It looks as if it was trying a network boot first.

Is the UEFI password protected?
I think if the AHCI setting got changed to IDE, or vice versa there may be OS
problems.

Is DeepFreeeze installed?
I think Chad has has seen an occasional Windows update problem.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)
neeperro at gmail.com

Doing Genealogy at:
Community Library
Sunbury, Ohio