[OPLINTECH] Replacing Cassie with Envisionware software?

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Mon Sep 23 11:48:46 EDT 2019

We've been using Cassie from Librarica for public computer sign-on and
print management. A couple of years ago we got PrinterOn for
mobile/remote printing. Now we're considering switching from Cassie to
Envisionware software because it integrates with PrinterOn, which would
be a nicer experience for the patron (what we have now is a little awkward).

If you've switched from Cassie to Envisionware software, I'd be
interested to know your thoughts about the two -- or if anyone has any
input, I'd be grateful.

Phil

--

*Phil Shirley*
IT Manager
*p.*330.928.2117 x109 *e. *pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
<mailto:pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org>
*w. cuyahogafallslibrary.org <http://www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org/> *a.
*2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221*

*

<https://www.facebook.com/fallslibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/FallsLibrary> <https://www.instagram.com/fallslibrary/>

*