[OPLINTECH] Replacing Cassie with Envisionware software?

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Sep 25 11:37:58 EDT 2019

I've heard from only one person; he didn't like the Envisionware
software, and mentioned specifically that signing up when all computers
were in use doesn't really put you in a queue for the next available PC.
and that guest passes couldn't be restricted to certain groups of
computers (if I understood correctly). Is anyone happy with the
Envisionware software for PC sign-in, printing, and mobile printing?

Phil

--

*Phil Shirley*
IT Manager