[OPLINTECH] Windows 10 calculator issue

Jim Lack j.lack at rrpl.org
Mon Jul 6 15:56:36 EDT 2020

We're dealing with an issue on a couple of our Circulation computers that has us scratching our heads.  Hoping someone has run across this in the past and has a solution.  On two of our Circulation computers, when Circ is logged in and tries to open the calculator, the calculator momentarily opens up but then closes.  If I log in as another user, the calculator works fine.  There is one other computer in Circ that is working perfectly fine.  Logged in as Circ, the calculator opens without a hitch.  I deleted the circ user profile and logged back in to load a fresh profile but the problem remains.  The problem seems to be tied to only this user login on these two computers.  I removed and re-installed the calculator but still the problem persists.  Any ideas?

Jim Lack
Network Manager
Rocky River Public Library
440-895-3765