[OPLINTECH] Windows 10 calculator issue

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Jul 6 16:12:38 EDT 2020

> I deleted the circ user profile and logged back in to load a fresh profile
> but the problem remains.

Depending on your setup, if your config doesn't actually create a brand new
local user profile, then my first guess would be maybe a user registry
setting that persists and is goobering up calculator. Surprising problems,
though. Calc is such a simple program. Don't think I've ever run into any
problems with it in *any* version of Windows!

An oddball, left-field cause of weirdness like this (assuming it isn't a
bug introduced by Microsoft itself...most likely!) is sometimes simply
malware. *Probably* not what's going on in your case, but something to keep
in the back of your mind.

Good luck!

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*