[OPLINTECH] Scheduling Software

Becky Schultz bschultz at yourppl.org
Wed Mar 11 10:39:46 EDT 2020

I have been evaluating 'When I Work'.  It looks good for our purposes
(scheduling only) and has a pretty nice app as well which I think most
of our staff would love.  We are not looking for time clocking or shift
trading or other things that can't be disabled in a lot of the solutions
I've looked into, and just make them too cumbersome for us.  Some of the
available solutions are also very heavily shift based, which doesn't
work well for us either.  I have done some testing but have not deployed
yet.  We currently use a custom database on our intranet that is super
easy and does exactly what we need, but is aging and needs replaced.