[OPLINTECH] Scheduling Software

Michael J. Pope Jr. mpopejr at geaugalibrary.net
Tue Mar 10 12:29:59 EDT 2020

Hi all,

GCPL uses Schedule Anywhere for our staff scheduling and it works well for our needs.  We have separate schedules setup for each of our branches and there is a fair amount of customization for creating shifts.  You can set it up so staff receive email and text notifications when the schedule changes.

https://www.scheduleanywhere.com/

If you would like more info let me know.

Thanks,

Mike Pope
GCPL

Michael Pope
IT Services Manager
Geauga County Public Library
Administrative Center
12701 Ravenwood Drive
Chardon, Ohio 44024
Office phone= 440-286-8941
Cell= 440-226-6993
<http://divi.geaugalibrary.net/>
GeaugaLibrary.net<http://divi.geaugalibrary.net/>
<http://divi.geaugalibrary.net>
[cid:b69c91cb-47b7-4e5d-a74e-b7219238bf3b]