[OPLINTECH] Scheduling Software

Patrick Justice PJUSTICE at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Mar 10 08:25:39 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

Our Library System is currently looking for better scheduling software. We currently create our schedules from excel documents and would like to change to a less time-intensive software/process.
We are in the beginning stages and have not looked at specific software yet.

Do any of you have suggestions?

*If you are not the person implementing or managing your schedule please feel free to forward this message on. All information is appreciated.

Thank you,

Patrick Justice │ Materials Services Supervisor
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Hilltop Branch
614.479.3438 office │ 614.354.1544 cell
pjustice at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:pjustice at columbuslibrary.org>

[cid:09172777-7139-4481-a5f2-eda68baaf54b]<http://columbuslibrary.org>