[OPLINTECH] Expanded Database Access

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Mar 26 07:10:59 EDT 2020

Follow-Up:

Among the expansions, EBSCO has upgraded our versions of Academic Search,
Business Source, and MasterFILE to their highest tier options. If you
use OPLIN's
links to those resources
<https://oplin.ohio.gov/content/how-link-oplin-databases>, then users will
automatically get the expanded content.

If you want to enable access to these resources through your own
library-paid proxy or EBSCO Discovery Service, let me know and I'll send
some helpful instructions.

Be well.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250

*Currently listening to "The Deep" by Rivers Solomon and Clipping,performed
by Daveed Diggs (Simon & Schuster, 2019).*