[OPLINTECH] Help - Altaro?

Peter Klein peter at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed May 20 13:30:24 EDT 2020

I have not used Altaro but their website says they offer a free version
that lets you backup up to two virtual machines. You might just be
hearing sales talk.

I use the free Veeam Backup and Replication Community Edition for all of
our Hyper-V backups. It backs up 5 of our virtual machines to a local
storage device and then after that I have a remote server run a nightly
rsnapshot script to copy the backup and all shared staff drives on the
network over.

Thank you,
Peter Klein
Technology Manager
Canal Fulton Public Library
330-854-4148

--
The Canal Fulton Public Library is temporarily closed until further notice
due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be checking emails and will respond