[OPLINTECH] Keyboard covers

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Tue May 26 10:46:30 EDT 2020

Hi Phil,

We got a box of the attached; they are like a shower cap for your
keyboard. You get lots (400 in the box) and they are easy to clean but
rather flimsy. They hold up okay for about a week but then they rip on
frequently-used keys. Also, touch typists will be fine but hunt-and-peck
people will have problems as you can't really see the keys for the
glare.

Hope this helps ~

Lynne

---
Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org

On 2020-05-26 09:33, Phil Shirley via OPLINTECH wrote:

> I have been asked to buy covers for the keyboards on our public computers, in order to make the keyboards easier to sanitize between patrons. I'm planning on trying a few different ones I've found on Amazon and Newegg, but I'd be very interested to know about anybody's experience with these.
>
> Phil
>
> PHIL SHIRLEY
> _IT Manager_
> CUYAHOGA FALLS LIBRARY
> P. 330.928.2117 x109 E. pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
> W. cuyahogafallslibrary.org [1] A. 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Links:
------
[1] http://www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org/