[OPLINTECH] Keyboard covers

Brad Stephens bkstephens at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:54:22 EDT 2020

Hi Phil,

Instead of covers we purchased some medical grade keyboards and mice that
are waterproof and can be dunked in disinfectant, if needed.  We also
looked at a UV-C cabinet that is used to disinfect googles and other
implements in health care settings - we found one that is large enough to
hold two keyboards and mice.  Not sure if either idea would work for you or
not.

Brad