[OPLINTECH] Keyboard covers

Chad N. cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue May 26 11:12:19 EDT 2020

Huh. Now that's an interesting concept. Do you suppose that would be
flexible/stretchy enough to allow for the keys to travel? If so, that could
maybe be a very easy/cheap thing to do between every patron, which would
pretty much be the "Holy Grail" of methods.

Even if it doesn't work well for keyboards, you might be able to get away
with that for mice...

*I am no longer responding off-list to topical replies sent only/directly
to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. **Your thoughts are useful and valuable.
As always, I beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can
benefit from them and participate in a conversation**.*

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*