[OPLINTECH] Keyboard covers

Chad N. cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue May 26 12:54:28 EDT 2020

> We used it without any issues last week, no tears and no complaints
> Ruth

Awesome, Thanks for the feedback!

*I am no longer responding off-list to topical replies sent only/directly
to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. **Your thoughts are useful and valuable.
As always, I beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can
benefit from them and participate in a conversation**.*

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*